Thursday, November 4, 2010

I can't check yes

So that lovely button on facebook that says check yes if you "voted" is unchecked on my part. I have a new job that I've been trying to figure out correctly. I have been sick with just aches and pains and fever. Plus, the people who were running were not respectful, all I saw was these commercials of them bad mouthing each other. It was only last week that I saw one of them actually saying what they were planning to do. That "person" was actually the one talking. I know if you don't vote you have no right to complain. I'm not complaining. I'm complaining about myself and the lack of effort that I put into voting. I didn't want to vote basically. Because I believe there wasn't a good enough candidate that I wanted in charge. Each of them had their flaws. However, I do plan to vote for the next president. Because I need and want to continue to use my right. But I want to vote for someone who knows God. Who has some kind of faith, who has knowledge of our wonderful God. Someone who doesn't spend millions of money to bad mouth others.I want a God-fearing person who openly loves and follows God's commands. That's it, simple and easy.

No comments: