Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ambitions on a Budget

If money grew on tree's folks I would be a published author right now. I would have my dream house and every small or big dream of mine would be happening just as I'm typing this all down. But hard truth is I'm twenty one years old, working at a job that has cut hours off like its nobodies business. It's taken me years to know and to define the truth of my dreams. I know exactly want I want and I see that I can do it. I'm determined to do it. But It's going to be on a budget. I don't have thousands of dollars and to be honest I have about five bucks in my bank. Five dollars and here I'm dreaming big. It's my greatest ambition to publish a book. That here on earth people will be so taken with my stories,that it will make them think. I sometimes wonder about god and his dreams. Does God have his budget? I think he does, but it's not about money for his part. It's about our journey. The journey becomes his type of budget. He lets us live our life a certain way everyday. He gives us opportunities to accomplish things. Then our journey moves along. Like my budget,when I save it moves along. God's budget is so important because it's his will for his vision for us to be accomplished. Just as its important for our own ambitions, or dreams to become a reality. It's important to not forget that whether your budgeting money or something else, remember God has budgeted your journey for you. Don't waste his "move along's".

No comments: