Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Duir on a mission

Spreading God's love one bible at a time. This is basically the greatest mission statement ever. McKenzie Duir may be just a young child of God, but she has major understanding of what God's love is. She wants nothing more then to share God's love and most of all his brilliant and loving word. So this young child of God has prayed hard about her new ministry .A ministry that allows others to receive bibles. So everyone who has the desire to get plunged into the word can. To know how McKenzie fully thinks you must first know she loves her Savior. Knowing her savior loves her also. She also knows he loves others. In Saying that she has begun this revolutionary idea, I say that because most kids don't intend to take on such a role. I hold high praise to this awesome young lady of God. God has already promised her many blessings and she in turn has blessed many and will continue to bless others. She has been quoted saying, “What I want to do with my life has nothing to do with a job. No matter what I do, I have to find a way to serve.... It fills me up like nothing else. The joy of helping someone or spreading love to someone is addictive. My mom says that helping people is what makes my heart sing. She’s right. It’s not worth getting out of bed in the morning if I’m not getting out of bed to help someone.” ......Wow folks, It warms my heart to hear her speak like this. I know she will do such an awesome job. If you want to know more, please visit her page on facebook. Her non-profit organization is called BIBLES FOR BUDDIES! Please check her out and if God leads you to help her out, I give you a blessed thank you in advance.

No comments: