Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Arizona Arizona

I spent three days in Tuscon, Arizona. It was a great place to visit not only because my sister lives there but because it's beautiful there. The weather was nice, it was cool and breezy. I was expecting to sweat half of my body weight off. Because it is the desert people, and you have to show some respect to the sun. The background of Tuscon, is very mellow colors. Like brown and a little hint of dark red. It's not like alot of trees or anything. But they have cactus. Which I just had to get a picture with because I felt the great need to do it I suppose. Let me talk about the mountains now. The mountains are breathtaking at every angle you stare at them. I got the chance to go to Mt. Lemmon which I got to hike a 350ft long path. My sister and I ventured off course. We took some great pictures too. But the mountains were amazing but the shops I visited were even better. Yes, I did say shops. I went to Fourth street avenue where there were so many amazing little shops. It was such a bohemian style vibe there. I felt very at peace there. So one would think it couldn't have gone better but it did. I got to visit a base.Because my sister is in the military I got to visit the air force base . My trip was short but it was great . I wish I could write down everything. But simply I just want to say it's one of the best places I've ever gotten to travel to. A great salute to Arizona.

Love,
P.J

No comments: