Tuesday, August 24, 2010

At the computer

I'm at the computer now sitting here in my room. Looking at the screen and wondering how many times do I sit here a day. Wow! Its nearly very depressing. But No, I do more things at the computer desk then just search the web. I write all my creative ideas down,and I type my manuscripts. But I wonder how many times a day do we just waste away at the computer. Sure we can be productive at times. But the other half of the time what are we doing? So I was thinking what are ways we can limit our "At the computer" time? I know for sure I don't want to limit it to much then I wouldn't be able to keep up with the blog.So give me your ideas? Can't wait to hear from you.

3 comments:

Sparkle said...

SERIOUSLY... at work im in front of computer all day.. then in order to keep in touch with friends and family i check myspace and facebook and yahoomail when i get home.. THEN i am now doing this blog thing which i really like to just express ya kno.. well yeah.. we should go swimming instead of checking computer!! :D theres my idea

PlainJane said...

Swimming....I would not have thought of that. I thought more like reading a book.

Sparkle said...

lol.. :)