Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A brilliant intensity

A dream can become brilliant and it can turn into a intensity that can drive you mad. I'm talking about a mad passion for what you want. Not necessarily what you need,but what you want. No one has ever really needed a dream. People usually want things and that's where a dream comes into play.Have you ever really sat down and thought with such an intensity about something? I mean not like for an hour, I mean like more then one measly hour. I'm talking about scribbling ideas on a paper,and talking non-stop about it. I mean the dreams that fuel you into action. An intensity that rubs off on others and it drives them to marvel at what a dream can really do. Lately I have been wondering where has this mad passion gone? Has it been buried away down in my soul. I almost need that intensity that only god can give me to really make me wake up. I need to be awake,I need to to feel alive. We have one life that God has given us. He also instills a passion within us that can drive us and others to do brilliant things. What brilliant intensity fueled things Will you do?

3 comments:

Sparkle said...

bahahahaha i know watcha mean emerald.mines would have ta be my determintion for work and bein successful and also for havin some babies and havin my family.. those are my dreams and the things that i want.. ya tu sabes lol.

im lovin my job and im learnin new stuff everyday, its a fire and keeps getting bigger.. cant wait for my babies :D
havin that to look forward to is what keeps my passion going!

and ur right!! dreams are definitely a want!! the more i am living it the more alive i feel!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PlainJane said...

Sky
Yes you seem to have a great drive and determination. I'm really proud of you girl.