Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Manuscripts Galore

So I haven't really ever posted details of any manuscript that I write. But lately I have been thinking I should at least share with you guys the things I write about and why I write them at all. So here are a few things about my writing and how I get into the creative zone and others randoms.

  • I always think about writing,I'm always in the creative zone.
  • I write deep stuff with hints of fascination.
  • I can write all day.
  • I write serious stuff,thought provoking.
  • My inspiration? The people around me.
  • I always know the end of my story.
  • One of the characters always has many traits that I have.
  • I shamelessly spend minutes on trying to come up with characters names.
  • I rewrite once.I type it at the last minute.
  • I hate GRAMMAR.
  • Grammar is the last thing I think about.
  • I only let two people read my manuscripts.
  • Sometimes I'm too confident,and it backfires
  • I always have more then five story's being written at a time.
  • I will leave many stories unfinished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wohoo im following you. your awesome! lol hey i think mine isnt called follower.. i think u have to click subscribe.. not sure lol anyways woohoooo :D screammmmm woohoo