Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A mosquito who thought he was smart

There was this annoying mosquito that had traveled trough my open door one day and made his way into my life in my very room. I saw him buzz around me. He was tempting me to swat him. (I know this is a mosquito I'm talking about) So tonight I was drinking out of a souvenir cup and I realized as I was putting this cup down the mosquito was in the cup. It had traveled into the straw. I was panicked at first that I might have just swallowed my little ememy. Then I realized this was his "End" So The mosquito suffered his fate. Now I fear that I will never be able to drink out of that cup, without thinking just maybe I almost swallowed the mosquito.I loved the cup,maybe that's why the mosquito went into the cup. He needed to annoy me even after he was gone.

(My first rant of everyday stupidity)
I hope you like it

Love always,
P.J

1 comment:

Christy :) said...

HAHA.. I just love reading your posts. You make me smile. I love how original you are. Keep writing Amanda.. Its definitely a gifting you have. Love you lots!! ~C