Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Being a Romero

Being a Romero you have to understand that life isn't always easy. Sometimes we strive in that though. As a Romero I have learned that the things that have happened,the things that have been pushed on me have made me strong.Being a Romero is like knowing the storm is coming but going out in it anyway. I mean standing in the middle of it all without any coat on. But coming out of the Storm isn't easy. A Romero doesn't just leave after the storm fades away. We stand and look at the damage. We strive in it and we push forward sometimes we walk through it for years. The point of this? Is to show that life can be so unfair, like God dying for us was something I could never really stand in. I can never stand there and say "I really know what he did". Because its a Storm that none of us had to endure. God endured it for us and we don't have to suffer in that. Being a Romero means knowing that we have many storms ahead but God has paved the cracks to let us know that he will fill them and he will stand with us. In fascination and in endurance. He knows we can endure what he gives us.

Love always,
Plain Jane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome girl!! eres realmente increible! congratulations! has tocado mi corazon! Dios es perfecto!

PlainJane said...

Eres muy linda. Gracias