Thursday, July 15, 2010

Edge Drama

So my church is awesome! There I said it. What started out as a regular meeting became to be the best meeting ever. Another youth leader named Gary brought up the idea of having a drama team. I latched on to this idea. So from that day on Gary and I were the drama directors. He came up with the idea of a skit,and from there on we got started. Enough about us, we are not important. Our youth and our drama team is important. But we don't do this just to have fun.We do this because God set it on our hearts to do this. We act out a message for our youth. I know God is wonderful. I'm excited for everything that's happening If it wasn't for God, Gary and I would still be just "talking" about this great idea. But we put it into action. Tonight we preformed our first skit called the "Two Faces" and it was great. I will post pictures soon.
Love Always,
Plain Jane

1 comment:

Christy :) said...

I'm sooo excited for the EDGE Drama Team!!!! Keep up the great work. I love your blogs too!!!!!