Monday, July 12, 2010

Veggie Fest- Where no kid wants to go!

SO I decided to go on a Veggie Fest! I'm going to eat veggies for about a month. I'm going to eat all types of veggies and maybe even organic. Maybe I will become one of those really healthy "nuts In the head" people. No, Seriously I will eat veggies so I can see if it really is healthy.I can't wait! You guys love my blog so I have to stick around. Being healthy makes me stay alive longer. So wish me luck. Anyone want to do it with me? Come on! Walk on the wild side of healthy by eating veggies with me. If not then I guess you can stick to junk food.

4 comments:

jessicasts7 said...

well Mandy, I don't understand very well the concept of vegan or veggies but does it count that I don't eat meat? but what else do you do if your vegan? what else change?

jessicasts7 said...

wow I don't completely understand the concept of vegan but I can tell you I don't eat meat. what does it change in your eating when you are vegan more than not eating meat

PlainJane said...

Jess,
I eat meat. It's just for a month starting in Auguest. I will eat veggies. That will be my main food source. Vegans have to have protein.So they have to eat certain foods to get it. Whether you eat meat or not there are different ways to stay healthy.You just have to find them.

jessicasts7 said...

well I'll help you, lol I won't eat fish or chicken or beef whatever, I'm with you on this one lol. because I don't like any of that mandy, I just sometimes eat chicken but for a month I will be a completely vegan