Friday, July 16, 2010

Forget an hour, make it all day!

Tonight at worship I realized how God moved me. I saw in others that God was stirring something in their hearts. Everyone was singing,I mean EVERYONE! I don't see the same thing on Sundays. I'm sorry its the truth. I think it may be that because tonight this was a "focused" worship. Our main purpose tonight was to sing out to God. Everyone ended up Crying out to God tonight. It was truly amazing. But I think just doing this for an hour is really disappointing. Were doing a disservice to ourselves and to God. We should worship God every chance we get. When we walk our dog have your moment of praise for God. While your driving. The locations and times are endless. Who said we need to be at church for an hour on Fridays to worship God?Don't get me wrong, I loved the worship it was great. Just think if you worship God every chance you get,how awesome is that? I say it's fantastic!

1 comment:

Christy :) said...

Right on Amanda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!