Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My *Bright red Lipstick* Phase

I'm in a funk right now! It's that simple and no matter how much I try to cheer up I literally cant. When I get like this usually I just walk through it. I live what I need to live and I usually get out of this phase.I want to put on bright red lipstick and go against the grain. Go against the world and do what I want. I want to hop in my truck and go to the beach. Stay away from home and just live in my own world. But I can't right now! I have to stay here and figure it all out. Where I'm going? Where have I gone? Do I have a plan for myself? When I feel like this,when I'm in the funk I let loose and listen to music. I go against the normal or at least try to. I'm soul searching again really,so I might as well wear some cool lipstick and some big hoop earrings.

2 comments:

Mrs. Mom said...

Girl, put that lipstick on. Put those cool hoop earrings on. Listen to your music. And ROCK who you are! You are so talented and creative and I see God using you in amazing ways now and in the future. I'm so thankful that God put you in my life, I love your zeal for going against the flow and totally pulling off cute punk! :)

PlainJane said...

Thanks and I'm happy that your in my life too.